User information and site activity data is collected throughout the web site, including domains, browsers, and pages accessed. This information is used for standard reporting purposes and to improve the site content and display. Information required for the purchase and delivery of IO Assets Group products and services, to allow IO Assets Group to contact customers when necessary, to tailor the user experience, and to protect IO Assets Group from fraud, may be collected throughout the site. Names, shipping addresses, billing addresses, credit card numbers and expiration dates, e-mail addresses, and voice and fax telephone number are among the information collected.
1. Registered Users: When you register as a user of a IO Assets Group web site you may be asked to provide the following information: your name, job title, department, business phone number, business fax number, e-mail address (es), business street address and the name of your manager. In addition, you will be provided a user name and password.
2. IO Assets Group's sites are currently not intended or designed for use by consumers for personal business.
3. The use of the IO Assets Group E-Commerce site may also be governed by an agreement signed by your employer and IO Assets Group
4. Non-Registered Users
Some IO Assets Group web sites have restricted the use of certain content to registered users of the site. To become a registered user, send a request to IO Assets Group, and an IO Assets Group representative will assist you in setting up an account to become a registered user.
Use of Information
1. Registered Use rs: IO Assets Group may use the information to notify you about product upgrades, special offers, updated information and new products and services available. This information may be provided to third parties, including our business partners, for marketing and other business purposes. If you do not wish to receive marketing information from IO Assets Group or its business partners you may notify us at email@example.com.
2. Information regarding you (such as name, address, phone number) or your order and the products you purchase may be given to our business partners in order to enable them to assist us in providing you with customer support.
3. Non-Registered Users: The information we collect is used for internal review and consideration. It may be used to improve the content of our site, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor, used to notify customers about updates to our Web site and used by us to contact customers for marketing purposes. If you provide us with your email address, or have done so in the past, we may upon occasion send you email.
Information may at times be shared with IO Assets Group partners and other third parties. This information includes demographic information, domain names, and other site-traffic information but this does not include personally identifiable information.
Requests of Information from IO Assets Group
Persons who supply their telephone numbers online may be contacted with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such information, send a request to IO Assets Group at the above contact information. Please provide us with your name and phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from the list. Upon request, we provide site visitors with access to all information (including proprietary information) that we maintain about them. You may access or correct this information by sending a request to IO Assets Group at the above contact information.
A cookie is a small data file that certain web sites write to your hard drive when you visit them. A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID that the site uses to track the pages you've visited, but the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. This enables IO Assets Group to improve its web site to serve you better. You may choose to not receive cookies from IO Assets Group 's web site by setting your browser to notify you before accepting cookies. You then have the option of rejecting the cookie. You may also set your browser to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject a cookie it may slow down your interaction with the web site.
Links to Third Party Sites
A. Encryption: IO Assets Group uses industry standard encryption security measures to protect the privacy and integrity of the information you provide to us once it is received on our systems. We understand that using web site commerce can cause concern. Unfortunately, when you submit information about yourself to IO Assets Group over the Internet, the information may travel over many systems that are not under the control of IO Assets Group . While IO Assets Group tries to protect the information you provide us, we can not ensure the secrecy of any information that you transmit to us. You transmit information to IO Assets Group at your own risk.
Your purchase transactions with us are secure. They will always be encrypted even when you may think they are not. No one will be able to see your order or your credit card number from our site. We can also assure you that we will not use or sell the information that you place on the order form.
IO Assets Group 's transaction frames are fully SSL encrypted. Encryption ensures that transaction information is sent securely but has a significant performance tradeoff in the browser environment. You may have noticed that the IO Assets Group site employs a framed metaphor for easier navigation and more efficient page updates. With this in mind IO Assets Group selectively places SSL encryption on only those forms and frames that need to be encrypted (e.g., the checkout). Since things like our product selectors and menus don't need to be slowed down by SSL we do not employ it there.
Unfortunately (but for obvious reasons) browsers won't show the safe "KEY" or "LOCK" unless each and every frame on the page is SSL encrypted. Thus, if only one frame is encrypted, the browser correctly reports that not everything you are looking at is "safe". However, the absence of the "lock" or "key" does not mean that the information you are looking at is not encrypted.
You can verify that a frame is SSL encrypted by right-clicking within the frame and looking at the frame info or properties (ie. Found in the "View" menu in Netscape and the "File" menu in Internet Explorer). Doing this within IO Assets Group 's checkout pages will indeed show that this information is being sent encrypted.
B. Password : It is vital for you to protect your password and account information. You should not share this information with anyone other than your employer. You retain sole responsibility for maintaining the secrecy of your password or other account information.
Acceptance of Terms